UNIJOS admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Jos UNIJOS Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNIJOS Post UTME registration portal.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNIJOS Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNIJOS admission form.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNIJOS as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Jos through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- LASU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNICAL Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNIJOS sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIJOS Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNIJOS as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIJOS through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNIJOS as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIJOS through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Jos through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNIJOS Post UTME Form
- Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/
- Click on Programme
- Select either UTME or Direct Entry screening
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click ‘Get Started’
- You will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to your email address
- Login to your email and click on the confirmation link
- You will be redirected to the login page to continue the screening registration
- From the official portal.unijos.edu.ng click on ‘Login’
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- You will be taken to your personalised dashboard
- Click on ‘Pay Screening Charge’
- Select the payment option (Internet Banking, Bank Branch, Card) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon successful payment, you will be returned to your dashboard
- Enter five relevant O’level subjects and their grades
- Click ‘Finish’
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.
Leave a Reply