FUKASHERE admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Kashere FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUKASHERE Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUKASHERE Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUKASHERE admission form.
Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUKASHERE as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Kashere through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUKASHERE sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUKASHERE Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUKASHERE as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUKASHERE through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUKASHERE as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUKASHERE through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Kashere through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUKASHERE Post UTME Form
- Visit the FUKASHERE admission portal via http://fuk.admissions.cloud and click on Existing Application.
- Use your Jamb number as both username and password to access the portal.
- Pay a non refundable sum of N2,000 screening fee in favor of Federal University kashere by following the process accordingly
- Follow and fill the details as displayed
- If admitted, you are to submit the evidence of payment to the bursary and your department for verification before proceeding with registration
Post UTME/DE Screening
Candidate should fill the screening form as appropriate and upload his/her credentials/documents as shown below:
- ‘O’ and ‘A’ statement of results/certificates
- First/Primary Leaving School Certificate
- Indigene Letter
- Certificate of Birth or Declaration of Age
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.