Get genuine and legit Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers in our page. School of Basic Midwifery, Sacred Heart Hospital school of nursing past questions and answers is readily available in a PDF format for easy download.
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions
Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing and Basic Midwifery will soon announces her screening date for entrance examination. The only way to be selected among people that will be admitted over 15,000 students that applied is to up your game with something unique. This admission is strictly dependent on this entrance exams so don’t expect it to be that easy.
We’ve painstakingly compiled Sacred Heart Hospital School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers just for you. Mind you, this is not just any random past questions and answers but rather a collections of questions from their previous exams which have been carefully answered by our team. This study material have 65% chances of repeating either in direct of rephrased form.
- Irrua Specialist Teaching Hospital Nursing School Past Questions
- National Orthopaedic Hospital Enugu School of Nursing Past Questions
- School of Nursing Joint Hospital Mbano Past Questions And Answers
- Ondo State School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
You might be wondering if this study material is in a soft or hard copy? Worry no more, which ever one you want is available. It is now in a PDF format compatible with all electronic devices and can be printed out once after download. This study material material covers questions from the following subject combination;
- Use of English
In case you encounter any difficulty trying to download this study material please leave a comment in our comment section. If you are among those who need substantial conviction, we have provided samples of this study material and procedure to download the full PDF file below.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following is not in function of the liver
(a) storage of iron
(b) formation of the bile
(c) breakdown of excess amino acids
(d) excretion of urea from the blood.
2. Alkaline pyro Gallo; was used in an experiment. That experiment must have been connected with
3. The enzyme that breaks down cane sugar is
4. The largest single bone in the body is the
5. Auxins are produced in the
(a) root and stem apex
(b) young leaves and nodes
(c) flower bud and apex
6. The hormone, which tones yup the muscles of a person in time of danger, is from the
(a) thyroid gland
(c) adrenal gland
7. A diet with a high concentration of iodine will probably be needed by patient suffering from a malfunction of the
(a) thyroid gland
(b) adrenal gland
(c) nervous system
(d) circulatory system
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.