FUOYE admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Oye Ekiti FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUOYE Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUOYE Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUOYE admission form.
Federal University Oye Ekiti (FUOYE) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUOYE as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Oye Ekiti through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUOYE sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUOYE Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUOYE as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUOYE through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUOYE as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUOYE through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Oye Ekiti through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUOYE Post UTME Form
- Visit FUOYE admission portal via ecampus.fuoye.edu.ng/putme
- On Admission Menu displayed on the right-hand side, click “Registration Steps” and follow the instructions carefully.
- Login with your JAMB Registration Number to complete your profile. Also, ensure to use a valid email address and phone number.
- After updating your information, activation link will be sent to your email box provided.
- Click on the activation link to verify your email account and registration details.
- Login again after verification and you will be prompted to make payment.
- Follow the payment steps as provided on your screen.
- Complete your registration by clicking on the “Upload O’Level Results”.
- Print out your Registration Slip containing summary of your registration.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.