FUNAAB admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Screening Entry Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUNAAB Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUNAAB Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUNAAB admission form.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUNAAB as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- UNICAL Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUBK Post UTME Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUAM Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUNAAB sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUNAAB Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUNAAB as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUNAAB through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUNAAB as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUNAAB through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUNAAB Post UTME Form
- Visit FUNAAB Admission Portal.
- Click on “Apply for Admission” and enter your JAMB UTME or JAMB Direct Entry Registration Numbers to generate and print out your Application Invoice which states your Reference Number and other information on payment of a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only, excluding processing charges.
- Proceed to any Bank accepting REMITA payment or online using debit card or via Internet Banking and make payment of the prescribed fee using the REMITA Reference Number.
- After payment, proceed to FUNAAB Post UTME portal and complete the e-application form as appropriate.
- Input your Bio-data, O’level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results (where applicable) and upload a recent coloured passport photograph.
- On uploading all required details, preview and confirm the entries before clicking on Submit on the acknowledgement page.
- You should thereafter print out the Application Form displaying your passport photograph.
- Correction of wrongly entered data attracts a fee of One Thousand Naira (₦1,000) only as penalty and can be effected online not later than the closing date of the application.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results, OND/HND/NCE/A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB results or blank picture would be entertained thereafter.
- Candidates who up-load wrong Bio-Data, O’Level results and UTME/OND/HND/NCE/A’Level/IJMB/JUPEB results will be automatically disqualified.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUNAAB Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.