ADSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Adamawa State University ADSU Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the ADSU Post UTME registration portal.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) Direct Entry Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on ADSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for ADSU admission form.
Adamawa State University (ADSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose ADSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Adamawa State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- AAUA Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- NMU Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- YSU Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- AFIT Post UTME Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about ADSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for ADSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose ADSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ADSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose ADSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ADSU through JAMB and have obtained 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Adamawa State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for ADSU Post UTME Form
- Visit ADSU admission portal via https://adsu_postutme.admissions.cloud/
- Click on New Application.
- Enter your name, and your valid phone number
- You will be redirected to the login page.
- Use your phone number (The one you entered earlier) as your Username as well as password.
- A successful login will take you to the welcome page.
- Confirm your information on the page and proceed to select a payment method.
- After a successful payment, proceed to fill your application form. You are required to enter your personal information including your names and other relevant information. A valid phone number is required which is going to be the primary communication medium in regards to your application.
- You are required to select the choice of your programme of study from the list of available programmes.
- Enter your Educational Qualification(s)
- Upload your Passport Photograph: Your passport photograph must be recent and very clear with a plain background. The picture should be a JPEG format and not more than 50kb in size.
- After filling all the necessary information, cross check to ensure all the information are correct.
- Click on the ‘Submit application’ button.
- After successful submission of the application, your application page is displayed. The Serial Number on your slip is your Application ID as well as your login username.
- Click on Print Application to print it.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning ADSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.