UNIABUJA admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Abuja UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNIABUJA Post UTME registration portal.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNIABUJA Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNIABUJA admission form.
University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNIABUJA as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Abuja through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- KASU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- BASUG Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- CRUTECH Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- COOU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNIABUJA sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNIABUJA Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNIABUJA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIABUJA through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNIABUJA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIABUJA through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Abuja through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNIABUJA Post UTME Form
- Visit the University of Abuja admission portal via portal.uniabuja.edu.ng.
- Click on “Click here to apply”
- Click ‘Undergraduate link’
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Get details”
- Complete the basic information page (Note: Enter only your valid email address and phone number and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Generate RRR” and you will be redirected to another page.
- Click “Submit” and you will be redirected to Remita payment page.
- Enter your ATM card (Visa or Mastercard) number and other details as appropriate and submit.
- Enter “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the school portal and enter your JAMB registration number and Surname as password.
- Click on “Login to dashboard”
- Click on “Application form” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print completed registration form, payment receipt and exam schedule
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNIABUJA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.