FUTO admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University of Technology, Oko FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUTO Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University of Technology, Oko (FUTO) Direct Entry screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUTO Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUTO admission form.
Federal University of Technology, Oko (FUTO) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUTO as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University of Technology, Oko through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- ABSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- RSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIOSUN Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Edo State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUTO sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUTO Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUTO as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUTO through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUTO as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUTO through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University of Technology, Oko through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUTO Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (
N2,000.00) via the Federal University of Technology Owerri portal. Afterwards, then;
- Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective students”
- Click on either “POST-UTME or Direct Entry Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results (where available).
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the school.
FUTO Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements
FUTO screening date 2022/2023 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates will be communicated on the registration slip. The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University.
Application commences on Thursday, 23rd September 2022 and closes on Thursday, 7th October 2022. The FUTO Post UTME form costs N2,000 (Two thousand naira only).
FUTO Post UTME screening exercise has commenced. Interested applicants are advised to purchase the Post UTME form before the deadline. FUTO Post UTME form closing date for registration is Thursday, 7th October 2022.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Federal University of Technology, Oko FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.