FUGUS admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Gusau FUGUS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUGUS Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUGUS Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUGUS admission form.
Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUGUS as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Gusau through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUGUS sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUGUS Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUGUS as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUGUS through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUGUS as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUGUS through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Gusau through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUGUS Post UTME Form
- Visit FUGUS Post UTME portal via putme.fugusau.edu.ng.
- Click on “Register for Screening”.
- Enter your Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT button
- If you meet the required cut off mark, the registration form will open. Fill the admission form in order to generate invoice and proceed to any commercial bank to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
- After the payment, return to the school portal and login with your JAMB Number and RRR to complete your registration.
- Upload a recent passport size photograph (Not more than 20KB) and of .jpeg.
- After the registration, you are expected to print the registration slip.
- During the post UTME screening exercise, you are to bring along with you the following: UTME result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), registration slip, evidence of payment, and original and photocopies of all your credentials.
- Direct Entry(DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUGUS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.