OAU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Obafemi Awolowo University OAU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the OAU Post UTME registration portal.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on OAU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for OAU admission form.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose OAU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Obafemi Awolowo University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about OAU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for OAU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose OAU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to OAU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose OAU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to OAU through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Obafemi Awolowo University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form
- Visit OAU admission portal via admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Login with your jamb registration number as username and your surname as password.
- Fill the bio-data and click continue
- Obtain your RRR number from the site and make your payment online or at a commercial bank
- Once payment is accepted, the system logs out and you can’t login again.
- Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will be automatically disqualified
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning OAU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.