FUWUKARI admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Wukari FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUWUKARI Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUWUKARI Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUWUKARI admission form.
Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUWUKARI as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Wukari through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- ATBU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUTA Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUGASHUA Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUWUKARI sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUWUKARI Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUWUKARI as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUWUKARI through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUWUKARI as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUWUKARI through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Wukari through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUWUKARI Post UTME Form
- On the home page of the Federal University Wukari Portal website, click on Post-UTME Screening Registration. APPLY HERE.All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
- Actual Registration fee for each candidate is N2, 000 only excluding bank charges.
- UTME candidates are required to click on the Get Details button for their JAMB information;
- DE candidates should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to WEBPAY page. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g. Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
Please note: (Do not refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after ten minutes, close the browser and restart).
- After login, click on Continue Registration link on the main menu.
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details on the web page. You are required to upload your passport by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your passport must not be more than 25KB.
- Acceptable format is JPEG.
- Picture must be digital passport photograph.
- Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- Dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- All Direct Entry (DE) candidates should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
- On completion of choice of Institution click Next Step button.
- For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
- All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applied in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Post-UTME Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.