Are you considering pursuing a postgraduate program at Federal University Owerri? The FUTO Postgraduate admission form for the 2024/2025 academic session is now available for purchase. Qualified individuals are encouraged to obtain the form and apply for the opportunity to enroll in a variety of postgraduate courses offered at the university. Read this article for detailed instructions on how to apply for the postgraduate admission form.
The management of Federal University Owerri (FUTO) has officially announced the commencement of the sale of the 2024/2025 postgraduate admission forms. If you aspire to pursue postgraduate studies at this institution, act promptly and secure the form for a fee of N11,300 (Eleven Thousand Three Hundred Naira Only), and initiate the application process. Below, we’ve outlined the eligibility and specific requirements for the postgraduate program, so read attentively.
- Candidates must possess at least 5 credits in their O’level results (WAEC, NECO, GCE).
- Candidates are required to have a B.Sc, M.A, B.Edu, B.Engr, or any HND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Candidates must provide an NYSC Discharge Certificate or an exemption letter, as applicable.
Program Specific Requirements:
1. Postgraduate Diploma (PGD)
- All candidates must meet matriculation requirements including O’level credit passes in English language and mathematics and any other related subjects as required by the Department.
- Holders of HND with credit or above in its relevant areas. Professional qualifications such as ICAN, ACA, FIST, FIMT, FMILT, and FNIST may also qualify for admission.
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant discipline from FUTO or any other recognized university with at least a third-class honours.
- A good Bachelor’s Degree with at least second class honours in other related disciplines.
2. Master’s Programme: M.SC, M.ENG, M.TECH AND MPH
- A bachelor’s degree with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) qualification in the related area from FUTO or from any other recognized University.
- A bachelor’s degree from a recognized University plus a PGD of not less than 2.50 CGPA on a 5-point scale and a 2.00 CGPA on a 4-point scale in the relevant area.
3. Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- A good Honours Degree with at least a Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Management Technology from FUTO or from any other recognized University.
- Candidates with a bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with at least a third-class plus a Postgraduate Diploma.
- Higher National Diploma (HND) lower credit or above plus a Postgraduate Diploma in a relevant field may apply for the MBA programme.
- A bachelor’s degree in other fields plus a PGD in a relevant field.
4. Ph.D. Progrmame
- A Master’s degree with a CGPA of 3.50 on a 5.00 point scale or 2.80 on a 4.00 point scale or its equivalent in the relevant areas from FUTO or any recognized University.
- Any other qualification as the University Senate may from time to time recognize or approve.
The following steps will walk you through the process of applying for FUTO SPGS form 2024/2025. To apply for admission, follow the procedures outlined below.
Download FUTO Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Download the FUTO Postgraduate past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here FUTO Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers.
How to Apply for FUTO Postgraduate Admission Form 2024
- Visit the FUTO PG portal at www.futo.edu.ng.
- Click on Prospective Students.
- Select Postgraduate Application.
- Click on the link Apply here.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on Generate Invoice.
- Enter your details and click on submit to generate payment invoice.
- Print your invoice containing your RRR number (Remita Retrieval Reference) and proceed to the bank for payment or make payment via ATM card.
- Return to Step 4 above.
- Enter your email address again to complete PG Application form online. Note: Ensure that the referee’s email address supplied is valid as a referee form link would be sent to your referees for completion online.
- Print out a copy of the Acknowledgement Slip when the form is completed. Also, an acknowledgement would be sent to the email address you provided while filling the form. Therefore, make sure you provide a valid email address.
Closing Date for Submission of FUTO Postgraduate Form
The FUTO management has set a deadline for the submission of postgraduate admission forms. All interested candidates must apply before the registration deadline.
We trust that this article has provided you with comprehensive guidance on the FUTO SPGS form 2024 for 2024/2025. If you have any further questions regarding this topic, please feel free to ask in the comment section, and we will respond promptly.