FUDMA admission form is out and now available for sale. The Federal University Dutsin-Ma FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the FUDMA Post UTME registration portal.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on FUDMA Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for FUDMA admission form.
Federal University Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose FUDMA as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Federal University Dutsin-Ma through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 160 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about FUDMA sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for FUDMA Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose FUDMA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUDMA through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 160 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose FUDMA as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to FUDMA through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Federal University Dutsin-Ma through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for FUDMA Post UTME Form
- Visit FUDMA admission portal via http://portal.fudutsinma.edu.ng/admissions
- Read the instruction carefully before proceeding
- Ensure you fill the correct information about your personal and academic data in the columns available
- Enter your correct and active email in the column of your personal data
- Click on save for the submission of your data for further processing
- Go to the payment column for processing of the payment charges
- After payment, print the payment confirmation slip..
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration
If you’ve any questions concerning FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.