KSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Kogi State University KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the KSU Post UTME registration portal.
Kogi State University (KSU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on KSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for KSU admission form.
Kogi State University (KSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose KSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Kogi State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- DELSU Post UTME/Direct Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- ABSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about KSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for KSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose KSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose KSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KSU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Kogi State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Form
- Visit KSU admission portal at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/Login/homed and click on “Apply Now”
- Login with your JAMB’s UTME number as user ID and “password” as the password.
- Kindly Complete the short bio-data Form
- Update passport photograph with red background not more than 20kb in size
- Upload your O’level result. if awaiting kindly Select the awaiting option
- Proceed to payment of 2,000 Post- UTME Screening Fee. By clicking on the payment button
- Proceed to RRR generation
- Either click on Print to proceed to the bank to pay or click on Proceed to pay using your card details
- After completing the payment, printing of registration slip must be coloured.
- After successful submission, print out the “Registration Slip”
- You Must Come Along with your registration slip for screening
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration
If you’ve any questions concerning KSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.