ABU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Ahmadu Bello University ABU Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the ABU Post UTME registration portal.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) Direct Entry Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on ABU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for ABU admission form.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose ABU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Ahmadu Bello Universitythrough JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- IAUE Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- FUNAI Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- FUDMA Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
- FUKASHERE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about ABU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for ABU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose ABU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ABU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2024 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose ABU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ABU through JAMB and have obtained 2024 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Ahmadu Bello Universitythrough JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for ABU Post UTME Form
To register, visit the ABU admission portal via https://portal.abu.edu.ng/forms or click on 2024/2025 Post-UTME Registration on the Ahmadu Bello University website at https://abu.edu.ng. Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2000) only as registration fee.
Payment can either be made via Remita using the option of POS (Point of Sale) at designated offices within the campus, online payment or by printing the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) slip and proceeding to any bank. Candidates need not travel to Zaria to make payment
ABU Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements
Registration for the screening exercise commences on September 13th, 2024 and closes on October 3rd, 2024.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration
ABU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The screening exercise has been scheduled to hold as indicated below.
- 4th October, 2024 (Monday) – Faculty of Social Science
- 5th October, 2024 (Tuesday) – Faculty of Engineering & Environmental design
- 6th October, 2024 (Wednesday) – Faculty of Education & Law
- 7th October, 2024 (Thursday) – Faculty of Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals science, physical science, life science and veterinary medicine
- 8th October, 2024 (Friday) – ABU Business School (Accounting, Actuarial Science, Business Administration, Banking & Finance, Economics, Marketing & Insurance) Administration, Arts
- 9th October, 2024 (Saturday)v-v college of Medical Sciences (Medicine, Dental Surgery Radiography, Medical Laboratory Science, Nursing, Human Anatomy and Human Physiology)
Candidates are required to come along with their original JAMB printout.
Those that have registered for the 2020/2024 session need not register again.
Any UTME/DE candidate who fails to REGISTER for the Screening Exercise will not be eligible for admission into the University.
If you’ve any questions which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.