UNILORIN admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Ilorin UNILORIN Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNILORIN Post UTME registration portal.
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNILORIN Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNILORIN admission form.
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNILORIN as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Ilorin through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- UNIMAID Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- LASU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNICAL Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUNAAB Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNILORIN sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for UNILORIN Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNILORIN as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNILORIN through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNILORIN as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNILORIN through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Ilorin through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNILORIN Post UTME Form
- Visit the official UNILORIN admission portal.
- Click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill the displayed fields, (e.g. JAMB Registration Number).
- Click on the ‘Get Details’ button for your JAMB information.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’ link and you will be redirected to Remita platform to proceed with the payment
- Upon successful payment, Click on ‘Pre-Admission Screening Login’
- Click on the ‘Continue Registration’ link
- Fill in your other bio-data information and upload your passport photographs by clicking on browse button to select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
- On completion of bio-data, click on the ‘Next Step’ button then click ‘OK’ on the message dialog box.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button when you are sure all information has been accurately provided.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- The step by step Registration Procedure in (1 – 10) above also applies to Direct Entry candidates.
- Direct Entry candidates are also required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save.
- On the dialogue box click ‘OK’ when concluded;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications, click on qualifications drop-down to select as appropriate.
- Click on save when concluded.
Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning UNILORIN Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.