Download updated copy of School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions and Answers in our store which is now in a PDF file just for you. This contains all the frequently asked questions.
School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions and Answers
School of Nursing Iyi-Enu admits only students with the high scores and one can only get high score when he/she studies hard. Interested students should get a copy of our study material and stand a chance of snoring very high.
One of the benefits of School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions and Answers is that it will give you a hint of how their questions are structured. And if you are smart enough, you will know which questions occur frequently. Any question you see that occurs frequently should be treated and mastered.
- JUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- School of Psychiatric Nursing Calabar Past Questions and Answers
- Imo State College of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- Katsina State College of Nursing Past Questions and Answers
This study material (School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions and Answers) covers past questions and answers on Use of English, Biology, Chemistry and Physics and it’s designed in PDF format which is compatible with all devices and can be accessed without internet source.
Samples of this study material
1. The geotropic response of a seedling is detected with
(c) a seech disc
(d) an auxanometer
2. Loss of nitrogen in the soil is caused by a process known as
(b) nitrogen fixation
3. Which of the following represents the Watson-Crick DNA base pair model?
4. The liver performs ll the following functions EXCEPT
(a) regulation of heat
(b) formation of cholesterol
(c) removal of red blood cells
(d) synthesis of vitamins
5. All but ONE of the following are atmospheric pollutants
(b) carbon II oxide
(c) sulphur(IV) oxide
(d) hydrogen sulphide
6. On what part of the tongue do we perceive salty taste?
(d) sides and front
7. Maintenance of homeostasis in mammals is a function of all the following except
8. Biotechnology has helped to produce plants and animals of these desirable features, EXCEPT
(a) greater resistance to pest and diseases
(b) higher susceptibility to infections
(c) better nutritional value
(d) early yielding varieties
9. Insects which undergo complete metamorphosis are those that
(a) have the four distinct stages in their life cycle
(b) do not have the larval stage
(c) have larva stage and pupa which resemble the adult
(d) their eggs hatch to produce nymphs
10. The type of storage organ found in ginger is called
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.