Get the updated copy of WAEC Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers in our store. West African Examination Council Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers have been carefully compiled just for you which is now in a PDF format for easy download.
WAEC Recruitment Exams Past Questions
West African Examination Council Recruitment screening exercise will soon be announced, this exam will be a very competitive one and only the best well be selected.
I know you’ll be wondering what it takes to be the best, it’s just hard-work and serious preparation. Remember, nothing good comes easy. We’re here for you with the right study material (WAEC Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers) which is derived from there previous exams with 50% chances of repetition.
- DPR Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- BRISIN Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- CITA Petroleum Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Maersk Pli Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free Copy
WAEC Recruitment Exams past questions and answers is now in a PDF format, easy to download and compatible with devices like IOS, Android and tablets.
Samples of this study material
INSTRUCTION: Choose the word or group of words that is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentence.
1. He has been inundated with work
(a) over whelmed with
(b) unhappy with
(c) unconcerned about
(d) interested in
2. The Vice Chancellor has approved a new allowance, an incentive for all the lecturers.
a) an advance
(b) a package
(c) an encouragement
(d) a reward
3. Although the speech was impromptu it was very well received
(c) read out
(d) not prepared for
4. My appeal to the lecturer for help was futile
(c) without success
5. What happened last week at the meeting vindicated my earlier position
(a) disagreed with
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.