School of Nursing Iyi-Enu 2022 admission form is out and currently on sale. Iyi-Enu School of Nursing form for the 2022/2023 closing date is yet to be announced. Continue reading to see all the necessary requirement and how to apply for admission.
School of Nursing Iyi-Enu form is now available and can be accessed via the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing portal. Below is how to apply for the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing admission.
School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Form 2022/2023
Qualified candidates for admission into Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi, for the Basic Nursing and Midwifery programme for 2022/2023 academic session are advised to pick the form now.
Candidates who are eligible are those who have their WAEC, GCE, or NECO with at least FIVE CREDIT passes including English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at not more than two sittings.
Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Form 2022/2023
Prospective students of the School of Nursing Iyi-Enu and the general public are informed that the 2022/2023 Iyi-Enu School of Nursing and Midwifery form is on sale. The Iyi-Enu School of Nursing form costs N12,400 (Twelve Thousand Four Hundred Naira Only).
Interested and qualified students are advised to purchase the registration form before the deadline. Iyi-Enu School of Nursing form closing date is not specified.
Continue reading to see how to successfully apply for this admission without stress through the official school portal.
Having a clue of what Iyi-Enu School of Nursing entrance exam looks like is a sure way of getting admitted. Download the Iyi-Enu School of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers to enable you prepare well for the school entrance examination. Download Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers here.
How to Apply for Iyi-Enu School of Nursing Admission Form
Nursing school Iyi-Enu Mission Hospital, Ogidi hereby informs all interested applicants to visit the application portal www.iyienusonam.co.uk in order to participate in the online application exercise for the 2022/2023 Academic session.
Pay the sum of twelve thousand, four hundred naira (#12,400) to any of the following banks;
Akuchukwu Microfinance Bank within the hospital vicinity
Acc Name: School of Nursing, Iyi-Enu
Acc No: 0111000168 OR EcoBank
Acc Name: Iyienu School of Nursing
Acc No: 2182038360
Those paying into Akuchukwu microfinance bank will go to the account departments to change their teller to receipt. Proceed to the school for upload of your receipt and names or
For those who pay through EcoBank, Log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jaxt.php?n=n and fill the form or log on to www.iyienusonam.co.uk:
- Click on the Application form.
- Submit teller to upload your receipt details for those that paid into Akuchukwu microfinance bank or your teller details for those that paid into Ecobank. Input all necessary and correct information needed.
- Your pin (Registration ID) will immediately be generated and sent within minutes/the hour to your mail/phone number. Please make sure you put in the correct email, as it will be generated and sent to your mail directly. Please, endeavour to put your correct email.
- Once your pin (Registration ID) is sent, log on to http://iyienusonam.co.uk/p/jax_reg.php and fill in the figures sent to you via mail.
- This will open your form.
- Endeavour to fill in all information and upload all the necessaries.
- Create your username and password, make sure they are easy for you to remember as it will give you access to your result and your data anytime any day.
- Submit the form and print out your exam slip which will give you access into the examination hall during the entrance examination.
Please don’t hesitate to ask any question regarding Iyi-Enu School of Nursing 2022/2023 form as our support team are readily available to attend to you. Best of luck as you gain admission this year.
If you found this article helpful (School of Nursing Iyi-Enu 2022 admission form) then share it with your friends using the Social Media Button.