Are you still wondering on how to pass FCT school of nursing exams? worry no more. We’ve carefully compiled FCT school of nursing past questions and answers just for you.
FCT School of Nursing Past questions
Federal Capital Territory school of nursing exams fast approaching and a lot of preparation is demanded by those who applied for it. Studying with the right material is the surest way of passing any exams and we’ve painstakingly compiled FCT school of nursing past questions and answers just for you.
- UCTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | Latest Version
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
- School of Psychiatric Nursing Eket Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- School of Nursing Tombia Past Questions And Answers | Free Download
The past question paper will help you understand the nature and how the FCT school of nursing entrance examination looks like, prepares you ahead of time and gives you and edge over others. This study material have over 60% chances of repeating and interested students are advised to grab a copy now.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following storage organs is not a stem?
B. cassava tuber
C. Yam tuber
2. Which of the following produces the male gamete in flowering plants?
B. pollen grain
3. When an offspring inherits one of a pair of contrasting genes from both parents, the offspring is described as
4. The vertebrae are separated from each other by
A. muscle bands
C. bone discs
5. Between which pair of listed bones is a hinge joint found?
A. atlas and axis
B. capitulum and transverse process
C. humerus and ulna
6. In which structure is glycogen stored in a mammal?
A. spinal cord
7. The external respiratory structure of an insect is called
8. Which is the correct order that shows how oxygen reaches the blood in man?
A. nostrils, trachea, bronchi, alveoli, capillaries
B. nostril, alveoli, bronchi, trachea, capillaries
C. nostrils, bronchi, trachea, alveoli, capillaries
D. nostrils, trachea, alveoli, bronchi, capillaries
9. Which of these is associated with tissue respiration?
A. conservation of energy
B. oxygen absorption
C. oxidation of digested food
D. release of carbon dioxide
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.