Polytechnic Ibadan admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME registration portal.
Poly Ibadan is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Polytechnic Ibadan as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 130 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Polytechnic Ibadan sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Poly Ibadan Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Polytechnic Ibadan as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Polytechnic Ibadan through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 130 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at http://admission.polyibadan.edu.ng/ and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- To Start your Application processes, you are to click on “Start Application” under the General Menu to the left side of your screen or “Proceed” below and then supply your UTME Registration/Form Number and other information as requested.
- After supplying your details(i.e. UTME Reg. No, Form No., Fullname, etc) on the next page, you can then proceed to make payment for your application. However proceeding to make payment means that you affirm that the details supplied are correct. Nevertheless, you are still allowed to confirm your details once more before you make payment.
- Before making payment, make sure your details are correct. Any successful payment CANNOT BE REFUNDED .
- After a successful payment, you will then proceed to create an account. You will be asked to supply/verify a user password, an email address and a valid phone number.
- After successfully creating an account, you can then proceed to fill the application form by logging in to your account.
- Please note, after successfully creating an account, you should always use the “Returning Applicant” link under the General Menu. However, until you successfully make a payment and create an account as stated above, you are to use the “Start Application” link instead.
- As a “Returning Applicant”, you will be able to fill the Application Form and then complete the application process.
- Please note:, after submission of your Application Form, you will NOT be able to change the Passport Photograph uploaded and other details supplied. Hence confirm your details and make sure the passport uploaded is yours before you attempt to submit your Application form.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Polytechnic Ibadan Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.