Niger State Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Niger State Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Niger State Polytechnic, Zungeru sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Niger State Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Niger State Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- POST-UTME screening will be online.
- Payment of a non-refundable fee of five thousand naira (5, 000.00) payable in all banks nationwide through Etranzact E- Platform
- Candidates should note that bank charges will be paid at the point of purchase
- Follow the instruction on the site to complete the registration. Ensure you upload your most recent passport size photograph.
- Make a printout of the online completed form and the acknowledgement slip containing your screening number.
- On obtaining the scratch card, proceed to any internet facility, Logon to www.polyzungeruonline.com.
- Enter your pin number and complete your registration.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Niger State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.