Abdu Gusau Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Talata Mafara is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Abdu Gusau Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Abdu Gusau Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Abdu Gusau Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2023 UTME.
Requirements for Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post Utme Screening
- PRE-ND programmes, candidates should obtain at least four (4) passes in relevant areas including English and Mathematics. The courses offered are:- PRE-ND Business, PRE-ND OTM, PRE-ND Science, PRE-ND Finance, PRE-ND Engineering.
- ND programmes, candidate must have at least five (5) credits in GCE O’level or its equivalent in not more than two (2) sittings. They should also obtain JAMB scores with aggregate minimum points. The courses offered are:- ND Business, ND Office Technology Management, ND Mass Communication, ND Banking& Finance, ND Accounting, ND Science Laboratory Technology, ND Computer Science, ND Computer Engineering, Statistics, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, ND Civil Engineering, ND Building engineering, ND Quantity survey, ND Electrical Engineering, ND Mechatronic, ND Library Science, Diploma In Civil Law, Diploma in Sharia & Civil Law.
- HND programmes, candidate should obtain the above requirements plus a National Diploma Certificate. The courses offered are:- HND Business, HND Office Technology Management, HND Accounting, Applied Science:(HND Microbiology, HND Biochemistry, HND Environmental, HND PHYSICS), HND Computer Science, HND Statistics, Higher Diploma in Arabic and Islamic Sharia.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Visit the Abdu Gusau portal via http://abdugusaupolymafara.com.ng/
- Click on Apply for admission on the right hand side of the screen
- Enter the CONFIRMATION ORDER# printed on the payment receipt you obtained from the bank in the box provided
- Click on VERIFY to verify your payment
- If your Payment is successfully verified, You will AUTOMATICALLY be logged into your account
- Click on CONTINUE APPLICATION to load your BIODATA FORM
- Fill-in the form displayed and click on SAVE BIODATA
- Click on SCHOOL/INSTITUTION at the top of the form
- Fill-in the form displayed and click on SAVE SCHOOLS
- Click on NEXT OF KIN/SPONSOR at the top of the form
- Fill-in the form and click on SAVE RELATIONS
- Click on UPLOAD IMAGE at the top of the form
- Select and upload your scanned passport photograph and click on SAVE IMAGE
- Click on PRINT MY FORM at the top of the form
- Print a copy of the FORM and keep for a record
Read Also: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Abdu Gusau Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.