Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about AA Poly sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How Much Is AA Poly Post Utme Screening Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Recommended: JAMB Cut off Marks For Universities and Polytechnics
Requirements for AA Poly Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2024 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass the JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic’s website to complete the online application form after making payment
How to Apply for Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal: https://my.aapoly.edu.ng/admission/index.php
- Follow the instruction on the AA Poly portal
- Fill your details and upload the required documents
- Submit your application form
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
NOTE: If you do not have a JAMB registration number, leave the “JAMB Reg. No” field blank and select “Sorted” as the “Application Type”.
A registration number will be generated for you (NOT ASSOCIATED WITH JAMB), to be used only with this portal and this institution! Please take note of it as it will be required to complete your application!
NOTE: HND candidates should select “Change Of Institution” as their “Application Type”!
Candidates will also be required to participate in the AA poly Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Read Also: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.