NUBAPOLY Post UTME Form 2024/2025 | ND & NCE
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY) admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic (NUBAPOLY), Zaria, Kaduna State is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for NUBAPOLY Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic, Zaria as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- All applicants are to make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000.00) only for the Post -UTME online screening exercise. The Payment can be made through any Commercial Bank nationwide upon presentation of payment Slip generated from the Polytechnic Portal or directly pay online (web Payment.
- Go to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic post UTME portal at https://nubapoly.edu.ng/postutme/
- Enter your JAMB No in the box provided on the left
- Click on the Search button to check if your data is submitted to us by JAMB
- If your information is found a Transaction ID would be generated for you.
- Click on Proceed to Payment link on your invoice. You can pay online or in any Branch of the major banks nationwide
- If your Payment is made in a Banks branch, you are to return to this portal and check your payment status by a click on “Check Payment Status” link on the menu
- If your payment is successful(Online or Bank branch), you would be asked to open a PUTME Screening account.
- For those who are applying through JAMB change of Institute, the Data is not immediately available. Therefore, If your data is not available you shall check again later.
The on-line screening exercise commences on Monday 24th January, 2024 and will end on Monday, 28th February, 2024.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.