Kano State Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Kano State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Kano State Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
Kano State Polytechnic is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Kano State Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Kano State Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Kano State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Kano State Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Kano State Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Kano State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Applicants are to log on to the school admission portal at http://kanopoly.edu.ng/register and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- Visit http://kanopoly.edu.ng/register
- Fill Out the Form with your details and Submit
- Activate Your Account by following the link sent to your Email Address
- Login To your Account by Using the login page
- Upon Successfull Login, Click On the Link “Make Payment” on the User menu
- Review you details by Making Sure all your Entries are correct
- Click On “Pay Now” Button, you will be redirected to remita where you can either pay instantly using the methods platforms on Remita, or print out your invoice to pay directly in Banks
- Upon Successfull payment, a page will be displayed stating your payment has been approved.
Fill Out Form
- After Making Payment, the rest of the Form will be available for you to fill
- Kindly, fill out the form, one step at a time.
- Upon completion, print out a copy of your entries on the submission page.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Kano State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.