Plateau State Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the PLAPOLY Post UTME registration portal.
Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-Ladi is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Plateau State Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Plateau State Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Plapoly Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Plateau State Polytechnic, Barkin-ladi as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Plateau State Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2023 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- National Diploma (ND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) payable through the same process.
- Candidates are to visit the Plapoly portal: https://elearn.plapoly.edu.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Plateau state polytechnic website
- Fill the Plapoly Post Utme application form and upload the required documents
- Submit the application form and print the Post Utme slip
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.