Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the KENPOLY Post UTME registration portal.
Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic (Formerly known as Rivers State Polytechnic), Bori is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for KENPOLY Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic, Bori as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
KENPOLY Available Programmes:
- Applied Science
- Environmental Technology
- Management Sciences
How to Apply for Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- STEP 1: Interested candidates for ND programmes of the Rivers State Polytechnic, Bori shall proceed to any branch of Union Bank & FCMB Nationwide to make payment of N3,700 (N2,500 for Form, N1000 Portal Access Charge and N300 Bank Charges). The candidate shall provide the following details:
- UTME registration number
- Phone Number and any other detail
- Log on to the polytechnic portal.
- Click Buy PIN if you want to start a fresh application
- Click Start Application to continue.
STEP 2: After making the payment, the bank shall issue a receipt with a Confirmation Number to the candidate.
STEP 3: Candidate will visit the homepage of the Rivers State Polytechnic admission portal at ecampus.kenpoly.edu.ng/?redirect=ecampus/applications/index.php
- Enter the confirmation number found on your bank printout into the box provided and click “submit”.
- If payment is successfully validated, you will be prompted to create a password profile you will be using for further logins.
- Login afresh using your UTME Number, and the password you created and the Full Application Form will open. Fill-in the Applicant’s Particulars Form.
(Please ensure you provide an active email address and phone number)
STEP 4: On successful completion, you would receive an SMS alert.
STEP 5: Print out a copy of the Online Application Form for keeps. Cross-check printed form to ensure that information supplied are correct. You can log in again to make any observed correction. Log out.
STEP 6: You will be contacted in due course if successful.
Deadline: September 30, 2024.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Ken Saro Wiwa Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.