DELSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Delta State University DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the DELSU Post UTME registration portal.
Delta State University (DELSU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on DELSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for DELSU admission form.
Delta State University (DELSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose DELSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Delta State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUTO Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- ABSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
- RSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNIOSUN Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about DELSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for DELSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose DELSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to DELSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose DELSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to DELSU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Delta State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
Method of Application:
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable sum of N2,000 (Two thousand naira only) via the Delta State University portal.
How to Apply for DELSU Post UTME Form
Candidates are required to visit www.portal.delsu.edu.ng to generate a virtual PIN with two thousand naira only (N2,000.00). Payment should be made to any of the following banks.
- Ecobank Plc
- Fidelity Bank
- Zenith Bank
- Unity Bank
Follow the procedure below to generate virtual pin.
- Visit https://portal.delsu.edu.ng/
- Click Apply for Admission
- Click Start
- Select screening exercise
- Click Apply
- Complete the form with valid JAMB Registration Number
- Submit the form and generate PIN
- Print out the PIN generated
- Visit any of the specified banks for payment or Pay online
- After payment return back to portal.delsu.edu.ng/ to complete the form.
- Candidates are required to enter a valid email address and mobile phone number with which the school will communicate with them on dates of screening and venue.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates are advised to use the virtual PIN immediately for payment, as it will become invalid six (6) hours after generation.
If you still have any questions regarding the Delta State University Post UTME form, feel free to use the comment box below. We wish you Good luck and hope you gain admission this year!
Faculties Available in Delta State University
It is also important to know the available faculties in DELSU before you apply for admission into the school.
- Basic Medical Sciences
- College of Medical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- College of Medical Sciences
If you’ve any questions concerning DELSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.