Allover Central Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
Allover Central Polytechnic, Ota, Ogun State is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Allover Central Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Allover Central Polytechnic, ota sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Allover Central Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Allover Central Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Form
Pay a Non-Refundable sum of #5000 into the following UBA Account. Account Name: Allover Central Polytechnic, Account Number: 1007679219.
- Thereafter, proceed to www.alloverpoly.com.ng
- Click on 2022 Post UTME Registration Form,
- Fill in your details and attached a passport size photograph of not more than 20Kb
- Then submit the application and print an acknowledgement slip generated.
- Bring the copy of the bank teller and the acknowledgment slip to the venue of Post UTME Screening.
Read Also: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Allover Central Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.