UNIMED admission form is out and now available for sale. The University of Medical Sciences UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the UNIMED Post UTME registration portal.
University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on UNIMED Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for UNIMED admission form.
University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose UNIMED as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to University of Medical Sciences through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- DELSU Post UTME/Direct Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUTO Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- ABSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
- RSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about UNIMED sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
Candidates Eligible for UNIMED Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose UNIMED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIMED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose UNIMED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to UNIMED through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to University of Medical Sciences through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form
- Visit UNIMED admission portal at www.unimed.edu.ng
- Click on Admission
- Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal
- Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card.
- After payment, Print Payment Receipt
- On Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form to Login with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID as Password to complete the screening form.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration
If you’ve any questions UNIMED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.