Guess you’re searching for TRCN Past Questions and Answers. Search no more. We got you covered with our latest version of TRCN Past Questions and Answers with over 1000 questions with answers which is now available for easy download.
TRCN Past Questions
Don’t wait to be told, Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria are done recruiting and next in line is their aptitude test. Interested candidates should get prepared for this upcoming exams because it’s strictly going to be based on high score.
It’s now a great task to those who applied for this job because a lot is demanded from you including maximum preparation and hard-work. Don’t worry, we got you covered. The worst thing that can happen to anybody preparing for exams is to study with the wrong material.
- Total Recruitment Screening Exams Past Questions and Answers
- Dragnet Recruitment Exams Past Questions And Answers
- NAFDAC Exams Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
- SUBEB Exams Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
We’ve carefully complied the TRCM past questions and answers just for you. This study material (TRCN Past Questions and Answers) gives you light on what their exams look like, prepares you ahead of time and keeps you ahead of others.
The past question is divided into 4 categories as listed below.
Category A – for Ph.D holders
Category B – for Masters Degree
Category C – for B.Sc, PGD B.ed degree holders
Category D – for NCE degree holders
Each an every candidate belong to one of the category listed above. Ensure to specify your category when ordering for the past question paper.
The past question comprises of the subjects listed below;
- History and Philosophy of Education
- Curriculum and Instructional Materials
- Educational Philosophy
- Educational Management and Technology
- Measurement and Evaluation
- Sociology of Education
- English and Communication Skills
- Guidance and Counseling
Note: while requesting for the past questions indicate the category you want. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following was not a major problem in the implementation of the 1976 Universal Primary Education?
a. Language policy …
b. Political discrepancies
c. Financial problem
d. Girl-child education
e. Public enlightenment
2. Which of these was not a problem in the implementation of early colonial education programmes?
a. Lack of central school laws
b. Lack of standard qualification for teachers
c. Emphasis on conversion to Christianity
d. Emphasis on the future leaders
e. Lack of common syllabus
3. Which of these is not one of the functions of philosophy?
a. Analytic function
b. Speculative function
c. Inspirational function
d. Prescriptive function
e. Descriptive function
4. Which of the following was not provided for in the Nigerian Education ordinance of 1887?
a. Board of Education
b. Grant-in-aids to schools
c. Parents’ right to choose religion of instruction
d. Certification of teacher
e. Power of Governor to establish and maintain schools
5. The UPE scheme was launched in the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria in
a. 1955 and 1958 respectively
b. 1955 and 1957 respectively
c. 1954 and 1958 respectively
d. 1952 and 1953 respectively
e. 1950 and 1959 respectively
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.