Are you searching for Nigerian Military School Past Questions And Answer? Search no more. We have a comprehensive copy of Nigerian Military School Past Questions And Answer in our store which is now in a PDF format for easy download. Note in this page all the state Nigerian Military School past question are available, all you need to do is indicate which state you want.
Nigerian Military School Past Questions
The best way to pass any exams with flying colors is by practicing over and over again with the right material, you will know what to expect; improve your speed and confidence; and be really prepared for the actual test. If you can master our study material word to word definitely passing Nigerian Military School examination wouldn’t be an issue for you.
- Command Secondary School Past Questions And Answer
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School Past Questions And Answers
- Airforce Secondary School Past Questions And Answer | PDF Download
- National Common Entrance Examination (NCEE) Past Questions And Answers
Guidelines for Nigerian Military School Entrance Examination;
- You must use a sharp HB Pencil to complete the answer sheet.
- The answer sheet has your name, registration number and your particulars already printed on it.
- Read through and call the attention of the invigilator to any error(s).
- Think carefully before making your choice of answer.
- When you have chosen the correct answer to the question turn to the appropriate section (English Language/Verbal Aptitude and General Knowledge) of the Answer sheet.
- Look for the number of the question and the letter which agrees with your choice and blacken the circle containing the letter.
- Use the example shown at the bottom left of the answer sheet as guide to proper shading of the correct answers.
- If you wish to change the answer you have shaded previously, first erase it completely before shading the correct answer.
- Work fast and as accurate as you can.
- If you cannot answer any questions, do not spend too much time on it. Go to the next questions.
- Do not ask anybody for explanation to any question during examination except the invigilator.
- You are advised to keep within the period specified for each test.
- You are reminded once again to use the number under English Language and General Knowledge section for Paper 1 of the answer sheet.
- Read the instructions on the answer sheet before finally starting the examination.
Note, nothing good comes easy, grab a copy od this study material and start practicing now that you still have chance. The earlier the better, work smart. This study material is now in a PDF format for easy download and designed in such a way that’s now compatible with all devices. Below are procedure to download the full PDF file.
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.