AKSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Akwa Ibom State University AKSU Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the AKSU Post UTME registration portal.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on AKSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for AKSU admission form.
Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose AKSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Akwa Ibom State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUPRE Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUOTUOKE Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- ATBU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
- FUWUKARI Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about AKSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for AKSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose AKSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to AKSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose AKSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to AKSU through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Akwa Ibom State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for AKSU Post UTME Form
- Visit AKSU admission portal via portal.aksu.edu.ng to generate Pre-Payment Analysis Slip, by following the steps below:
- Click on REGISTER NOW LINK in the Login Page
- Select PUTME/DIRECT ENTRY in the Registration-Type Panel and click on PUTME link.
- Enter your JAMB registration number and click VERIFY.
- On the right hand side of the page showing your details, select CLICK TO MAKE PAYMENT and print the pre- payment slip so generated.
- Proceed to the Bank with the pre-analysis slip and inform the Bank teller that you wish to make fee payment for Akwa Ibom State University Post-UTME screening using e-transact.
- The Screening fee is N2,000
- After payment, repeat steps 1 to 3 above. The payment status on the right side of the page should now show PAID.
- Proceed with registration process by completing the form and ensure you clearly scan and upload the following documents (with sizes not more than 100KB)
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificate/Result as may be applicable.
- Certificate of origin.
- Your JAMB UTME result printout.
- JAMB Direct Entry printout (for Direct Entry applicants only)
- Diploma, NCE, or A-level result or certificate (Direct Entry applicants only).
- Print three (3) copies of Registration Slip from the portal. This will serve as your screening Photocard. It carries vital information such as the date and venue of your PUTME Screening.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning AKSU Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.