Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers | Updated Copy
Download comprehensive and updated copy of Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers here. Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers is now in a PDF format for easy download.
Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions
Every exams has its trick of passing it with flying colors and just in we have discovered the secret behind passing Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery entrance exams. This institution over the years have been repeating questions and the secret of this exams is to master their previous years past question.
- Nigerian Army College of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- Sokoto State School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- School of Nursing Iyi-Enu Past Questions and Answers | PDF Downlaod
- JUTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
Good-news, we do not only have Shehu Sule College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions in our store but we’ve equally provided answers to them leaving you with no stress of looking for the answers. This study material is set to boost your confidence level, increase your chances of getting admitted and give you an edge over others.
In order to meet up with the cut off point then you need our study material, subjects covered here are Use of English, Biology, Chemistry, Physics. This study material is now in PDF format and compatible with all electronic gadgets.
Samples of this study material
1. Fungi are beterotrophic because they
(a) have no leaves
(b) lack roots
(c) are filamentous
(d) lack chlorophyll
2. The blood vessel which carries blood from the alimentary canal to the liver is the
(a) hepatic artery
(b) hepatic vein
(c) hepatic portal vein
3. Gascerts exchange in Aves occurs in the
(c) air saes
3. The bone of the neck on which the shall rests is known as the
(a) Odontoid process
(d) occipital condyle
4. By pogeal germination is characterized by the
(a) emergence of the plumule out of the ground
(b) provision of perishment by the endosperm
(c) elongation of the bypocotyls
(d) elongation of the epiestyls.
5. A population is defined as a collection of similar organisms that
(a) behave in the same way
(b) interbreed freely
(c) are found in the same habitat
(d) eat the same food
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.