RSU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Rivers State University RSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the RSU Post UTME registration portal.
Rivers State University (RSU) Direct Entry Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on RSU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for RSU admission form.
Rivers State University (RSU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose RSU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Rivers State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about RSU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for RSU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose RSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to RSU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose RSU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to RSU through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Rivers State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for RSU Post UTME Form
- Candidates are expected to visit the admission portal via www.rsu.edu.ng and making e-payment of Two Thousand naira (N2,000.00) only using Interswitch Verve enabled cards. Candidates are encouraged to use the online chat support for further information. Below are steps to follow:
- Visit https://rsu.edu.ng and click on Applications
- Click on the Programme REGULAR under Application Name “2021/2022 POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE FOR ADMISSION“
- Click on BUY PIN Enter your Name, email, and Phone numbers, then Click on Pay with Pay Panel. Note that it is candidates’ personal phone numbers and email addresses that are required.
- Click on Continue, select Payment Method (Payment Using Debit Card and
- Bank Branch Option are available), and click on Continue to Payment.
- Enter Debit Card details and Complete Payment.
- A PIN will be displayed and also sent to your email.
- Enter the PIN in the PIN section of the Application and Click on Start Application.
- Follow the Application Process to the end and Print out your Screening Exercise Slip.
- Applicants are expected to have all information required for this Application such as JAMB Registration Number, O’level Results and Personal Data.
- Candidates should ensure that their correct details are captured during the application for the Post-UTME Screening test
- Candidates are to note that the mode of screening exercise is ELECTRONIC. It is important that candidates practice how to use the computer especially the use of mouse and keyboard.
- Candidates are expected to note that the screening test shall be done at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University, therefore they should stick to the time and date on the screening test slip as no candidates will be allowed after the scheduled date of examinations.
RSU Post UTME Screening Date and Requirements
RSU screening date 2021/2022 for Post UTME and Direct Entry candidates is on Monday 18th October 2021. The screening exercise will be conducted for all UTME/Direct Entry candidates at the Information Communication and Technology Centre (ICTC) of the University.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration
Faculties Available in Rivers State University
It is also important to know the available faculties in RSUbefore you apply for admission into the school.
- Basic Medical Sciences
- College of Medical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Management Sciences
- Social Sciences
- College of Medical Sciences
If you’ve any questions which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.