OAU Postgraduate Admission Form | School of Postgraduate Studies (SPGS), Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) | If you are an aspiring postgraduate (PG) student considering the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) for the 2023 academic session, this article will provide you with the necessary information on how to apply for the OAU postgraduate admission form. Read on for a comprehensive guide to ensure a successful application without any obstacles.
OAU Postgraduate Admission Requirement
- To qualify for admission into any of the postgraduate programmes of the University, a candidate must meet, among others, all matriculation requirements of at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics. Some programmes accept at least a pass in Mathematics.
- For Postgraduate Diploma Programmes, Candidates must possess either a minimum of pass Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a University recognised by the Senate of the OAU OR a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit. For the Postgraduate Diploma in Legislative Drafting, the candidate must have been called to the Bar. Also for admission into the school of Business and Human Resource Management Postgraduate Diploma programmes,
- For Master degree programmes, candidates must possess either a Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class lower in the relevant field of study from a University recongnised by the Senate of the OAU. However, holders of lower classification OR a Postgraduate Diploma in related field of study from a recongnised University.
- For the Doctor of Philosophy Degree prorammes, candidates must possess a masters degree in relevant field of study from a University recongised by the Senate of the OAU with a minimum score average of not less than 60% or a cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.0 on a 5-point scale. Studying with us gives a rewarding experience as we give you all the support you need to succeed. You are welcome.
Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife Postgraduate Form 2023/2024
The Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife’s School of Postgraduate Studies is accepting applications from suitably qualified candidates for various OAU postgraduate programs, including Postgraduate Diplomas, Master’s degrees, and Ph.D. programs for the 2023/2024 academic session, available on both full-time and part-time bases. Only candidates meeting the specified entry requirements are eligible to obtain the admission form.
Cost of the OAU Postgraduate Form
The application processing fee for all programmes costs N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only), while all professional programmes cost N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only).
Download OAU Postgraduate Past Questions and Answers
Download the OAU Postgraduate past questions and answers in order to prepare for the school entrance examination. It is all you need to guarantee success during the screening examination. Download Here OAU Postgraduate Past Questions And Answers.
How to Apply for OAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
The application process is entirely online. Applicants can follow the steps below:
- Visit the admissions website: http://apply.oaunetque.com.
- Create an online account. An email will be sent with additional details, including a system-generated password.
- Sign in with the email and password to accurately fill the pages of the application form.
- Click on Remita to pay the application processing fee.
- Applicants should thereafter forward relevant documents in support of their applications in duplicates to the Postgraduate College and the Department of choice.
Documents Required for Application
- Photocopy of University Degree Certificate
- Photocopy of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Photocopy of ‘O’ Level Certificate (WAEC/NECO)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Marriage Certificate (Where applicable)
- A research proposal of not more than 3 pages for Master’s Degree applicants and not more than 5 pages for Ph.D. applicants
- Original transcript from the applicant’s University plus duly completed downloaded Obafemi Awolowo University Postgraduate College Transcript Label
Closing Date for Submission of OAU Postgraduate Form
As for the commencement and closing date of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU), Ile-Ife postgraduate admission form for 2023, the official dates are yet to be anOAUced. Be sure to stay updated as we will provide this information once it’s made available.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding OAU postgraduate form for 2023, including admission requirements and the application process, please feel free to ask your questions in the comment box below, and we will promptly respond to your inquiries