Are you searching for Nigerian Bottling Company NBC Past Questions and Answers? Search no more. We now have updated copy of Nigerian Bottling Company NBC past questions and answers in our store for easy download.
Nigerian Bottling Company NBC Past Questions and Answers
This study material is strictly for those whose name have been just shortlisted by Nigerian Bottling Company. NBC will soon announce her screening date and candidates who wish to secure this job should be up and doing.
Nigerian Bottling Company NBC Past Questions and Answers is a special package from us to enable students have a preview of the screening exercise, prepare them ahead of time and place them on a winning side. Nigerian Bottling Company recruitment will depend on this aptitude test and nothing more.
- FAAN Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Updated PDF
- Nigerian Army Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- NAFDAC Exams Past Questions and Answers Updated Copy
- Deloitte Test Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
Grab a copy now and be thankful tomorrow as this study material contains the frequently asked questions and all the areas they set questions from. It is designed in PDF format. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF copy.
Samples of this study material
1. Which of the following will sink when placed on water?
(b) Plastic Cup
(d) Eraser ANS D
2. The following are domestic birds except
(d) Vulture ANS D
3. A man buys recharge card for N500. He sells it for N430. What is the percentage loss?
(d) 20% ANS C
4. Which of the following is not a rainbow colour?
(d) Green ANS B
5. A person who flies an aircraft is called……………………..
(a) A captain
(b) A craftologist
(c) A pilot
(d) An aeronautics engineer ANS C
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.