COOU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University COOU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the COOU Post UTME registration portal.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on COOU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for COOU admission form.
Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose COOU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- SLU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- BSU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUD Post UTME Form For 2023/2024 Academic Session
- AAU Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about COOU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for COOU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose COOU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to COOU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose COOU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to COOU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for COOU Post UTME Form
- Visit the COOU registration portal via https://portal.coou.edu.ng/GenerateInvoice.aspx
- Generate Invoice and Pay at any branch of these Banks: Fidelity Bank Plc, Zenith Bank Plc and Eco Bank Plc.
- Access PIN code for authorized login into the University portal will be issued to candidates following payment at the banks listed above.
- Candidates should submit required information on their Bio-data, while completing the online registration form.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning COOU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.