Downloading Nigerian Air Force Past Questions and Answers is the best approach securing the job. Nigerian Air Force recruitment aptitude test is the only gateway to getting employed. Opportunities like this don’t come all the time and am sure you wouldn’t want to be left out.
Nigerian Air Force Past Questions
Applying a particular work with 10,00 other people demands an extra work from you to stand out. Nigerian Air Force is one of the most lucrative job with huge pay in Nigeria and this left them with a lot of applicant. They only way the can separate the best from the rest is through their aptitude test
For this purpose, our team have made this PDF available for easy download to all our customers. You can use this as a soft copy on your phone or Laptop. Alternatively, you can print out the Nigerian Air Force Past questions and answers that will be sent to you into hard copy papers if you wish.
- Nigerian Navy Secondary School Past Questions And Answers
- Nigerian Police Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- Nigeria Immigration Service Past Questions And Answers
- FRSC Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
Getting study material is very vital because, it will help you prepare well before the actual test, meanwhile the efficient revision and study of these past questions and answers can boost your accuracy and confidence, improve your speed, and also give you a greater advantage compared to your fellow participants. Below are samples of this study pack to prove its authenticity and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Voyage refers to traveling by
2. Which of the following is NOT an agent of erosion?
3. Class J Licence is issued to which category of drivers
(a) Commercial drivers
(b) Private drivers
(c) Articulated vehicle drivers
(d) Physically challenged drivers
4. The pulse rate of a normal person is
(a) 52 per minute
(b) 62 per minute
(c) 72 per minute
(d) 82 per minute
5. The C in the ABC of First Aid is for ..
6. Warning Signs are usually in shape
7. The green colour of the Nigerian flag signifies
(b) Green Eagles
(c) Green revolution
(d) Green forest of Nigeria
8. Breathalyzer is used to detect .
(a) Bad breathe
(b) Drunk driving
(c) Over speeding
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.