This article gives you the full list of courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University and equally provides you with necessary requirement for admission 2021/2022 academic session. Keep reading to see the full list of accredited courses offered in ATBU.
We have published the official ATBU courses and cut off marks for admission. Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University courses and requirements for undergraduate students has been detailed below.
ATBU Courses and Requirements
Getting admitted into your dream institution can be possible if you get to know what’s demanded of you. Do you wish to know if Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University offers your preferred choice of course? Then take your time to look at the list of courses they offer. We got you covered on this.
This page was created for the purpose of showing you the official list of courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University and the entry requirements into those courses.
Have you been searching for courses in Social Science, Sciences, Art, Agriculture, Medicine, Enginnering, Education in ATBU then this page is certainly for all the prospective undergraduates as it gives you full list of all the courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University.
We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution. Also, all the programmes offered in the school are fully accredited.
Below is the official list of courses offered at the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University for undergraduate students. This page will be updated once a new course is added. ATBU courses are as follows.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University Courses
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Agriculture And Bioresource Engineering
- Animal Production
- Applied Geology
- Automotive Engineering
- Banking and Finance Technology
- Biological Sciences
- Business Management
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Communication
- Crop Production
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Environmental Management Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- General Studies
- Industrial Design
- Library and Information Science
- Management and Information Technology
- Mechanical/Production Engineering
- Mechatronics and Systems Engineering
- Medical Sciences
- Petroleum Engineering
- Science Education
- Soil Science
- Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Quantity Survey
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Vocational and Technology Education
Having seen the list of courses offered by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University we believe you can find your preferred course of choice and wish to know their different cut off marks and what is required of you to get admitted into this great institution.
Just follow the link below, we’ve articles on ATBU school fees and the school JAMB cut off mark. Just click on the above links and you will be redirected to those pages.
ATBU Accredited Courses and Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to meet certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates must beat the current cut off mark for the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
Hope you found this article on list of accredited courses offere by Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University help, you can share it friends using our share buttons.
For more clarification please leave a comment in the comment section, our team will attend to you immediately