SLU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Sule Lamido University SLU Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the SLU Post UTME registration portal.
Sule Lamido University (SLU) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on SLU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for SLU admission form.
Sule Lamido University (SLU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose SLU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Sule Lamido University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- BSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- FUD Post UTME Form For 2022/2023 Academic Session
- AAU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- ADSU Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about SLU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for SLU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose SLU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to SLU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose SLU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to SLU through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Sule Lamido University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for SLU Post UTME Form
- Visit the Sule Lamido University admission portal at www.slu.edu.ng and navigate to Admission from the menu and click on Online Application to register.
- Applicants are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only (exclusive of REMITA charges) as Post-UTME/DE Screening Fee via REMITA.
- Fill in the Application Form with your accurate details and click on Submit button.
- After submitting, the system will generate an Acknowledgement Slip containing your reference number.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning SLU Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.