ATBU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University ATBU Post UTME Form for the 2023/2024 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the ATBU Post UTME registration portal.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) Direct Entry Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on ATBU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for ATBU admission form.
Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose ATBU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- FUTA Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUTMINNA Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- UNN Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
- FUOYE Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about ATBU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for ATBU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose ATBU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ATBU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2023 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose ATBU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to ATBU through JAMB and have obtained 2023 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for ATBU Post UTME Form
- Visit the ATBU admission portal via portal.atbu.edu.ng/screening/pages/login.php and enter your JAMB Registration Number as User name and proceed as follows:
- Click on the screening payments link and click on Pay Screening Fee to navigate to the payment page where you will enter your JAMB Number for payment.
- After payment, return to your dashboard and click on the Screening Payments Link and Click on Verify Payment for Screening Fees Link to navigate to the screening payment verification page.
- Supply either your RRR or Transaction Reference Number to verify your payment.
- Upon successful verification of payment, click on the Upload Passport link to upload your recent passport photograph
- Fill the Bio-Data Form and other the relevant fields as provided.
- Click on the Result Obtained Link to navigate to the result obtained page and fill all necessary results
- Now click on the Screening Downloads Link to navigate to the screening download page and download your online screening acknowledgement slip for reference purpose.
- Download the online screening acknowledgment slip for the purpose of physical screening.
- Note that the original copies of your credentials will be verified at the point of physical screening at Faculty/Central levels in due course to ensure your qualification into the course you subscribed.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning ATBU Post UTME Form for 2023/2024 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.