Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the ATAPOLY Post UTME registration portal.
ATAPOLY is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2022/2023 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for ATAPOLY Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2022 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Abubakar Tatari Ali Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Go to ATAPOLY screening portal via https://atapoly-bauchi.edu.ng.
- Click on the appropriate application link.
- Create your profile and complete the registration form.
Read Also: List of Schools Whose Post UTME Form Are Out
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning ATAPOLY Post UTME Screening Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.