KWASU admission form is out and now available for sale. The Kwara State University KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form for the 2022/2023 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the KWASU Post UTME registration portal.
Kwara State University (KWASU) Direct Entry Form for 2022/2023 Academic Session is equally out and can be accessed on KWASU Post UTME registration portal. Below are procedure on how to apply for KWASU admission form.
Kwara State University (KWASU) is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2022/2023 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose KWASU as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to Kwara State University through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about KWASU sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for KWASU Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose KWASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KWASU through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 170 in the 2022 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose KWASU as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to KWASU through JAMB and have obtained 2022 Direct Entry JAMB form.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to Kwara State University through JAMB and whose details appear on the University profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for KWASU Post UTME Form
- Registration Fees: Candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00)Online Registration and Payment Instructions:
- Visit KWASU admission portal at http://myportal.kwasu.edu.ng/applicant/register.
- Fill the Application Form by entering your details
- provide your names(First Name, Middle Name and Surname)
- provide your phone number
- provide your valid email address
- under Academic Programme, select Undergraduate (Regular)
- under “Mode of Entry”, select UTME or DE as applicable to you (Please note that you cannot use UTME application form for DE admission or vice versa)
- under “Mode of Study”, select Full Time
- under “Centre” select KWASU
- Click “Register”
- On the next page, click “Save” and proceed to payment
- On the “PRE – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE” page, check and keep the payment details generated and click “Make Payment” button.
- On the “CONFIRMED – ADMISSION SCREENING REGISTRATION FEE”, click “Pay Now”
- On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button.
- Once your payment is successful, you will be automatically directed to your registration page where you can complete other stages.
- After completing the registration stages, it is important to print your Registration Form and Payment Receipt.
- If you have successfully paid, and wish to continue your registration stages later, you should just login directly using the username and password sent to you via email and SMS, to access your registration portal.
- Candidates are also to upload a valid scratch card number for verification of their O’level results.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning KWASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form 2022/2023 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.