In this page you’ll find Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers which is now in a PDF format for easy download. Download updated copy of Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers here.
Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions
This is the latest edition of Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery Past Questions and Answers and in it contains over 1000 questions and answers that are likely going to repeat. Students are expected to get themselves equipped from the hit coming from Kogi State College of Nursing and Midwifery who have decided to increase the standard of their exams to enable them select the best students.
You can only make it to this selection if you up your game, selection is strictly dependent on the score from the aptitude test. Only those with high score will be selected and the rest will have to wait for another whole year and you wouldn’t want to be among those that will wait.
- Osun State School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers
- FCT School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- UCTH School of Nursing Past Questions and Answers | Latest Version
- OAUTHC School of Nursing Past Questions And Answers | Updated Copy
This study material will boost your confidence level, give an edge over others, increase your chances of scoring high and give you an insight to the exam. It covers questions and answers from this subject combination listed below;
- Use of English
Our study material is now compatible with all devices and it is now in a PDF format for easy print out for those that prefer studying with hard copies. Below are samples of this study material and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Equilibrium is said to be attained in a reversible reaction when
A. All the reactions have been used up
B. All the products have been formed
C. There is no further challenge temperature
D. The rates of the forward and backward reactions are equal
E. The rate of formation of the products decreases with time
2. When steam -is passed over white-hot coke the products are.
(A) Carbon (IV) oxide and nitrogen
(B) Carbon (IV) oxide and hydrogen
(C) Carbon (II) oxide and nitrogen
(D) Carbon (IV) oxide hydrogen
(E) Carbon (IV) oxide and steam.
3. If 3 mole of electrons are required to deposit 1 mole of a metal M during the electrolysis of its molten chloride, the empirical formula of the metallic chloride is
(A) M-, CI
4. Which of the following compounds crystallizes without water of crystallization?
5. When starch undergoes complete enzyme catalyzed hydrolysis, the resulting product is
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.