This article gives you the full list of courses offered at the Kogi State Polytechnic, Lokoja and equally provides you with necessary requirement for admission 2022/2023 academic session. Keep reading to see the full list of accredited courses offered in Kogi Poly.
We have published the official Kogi Poly courses and cut off marks for admission. Kogi State Polytechnic courses and requirements for undergraduate students has been detailed below.
Kogi Poly Courses and Requirements
Getting admitted into your dream institution can be possible if you get to know what’s demanded of you. Do you wish to know if Kogi State Polytechnic offers your preferred choice of course? Then take your time to look at the list of courses they offer. We got you covered on this.
This page was created for the purpose of showing you the official list of courses offered at the Kogi State Polytechnic and the entry requirements into those courses.
We believe that this article will be of help to you as you prepare to seek admission into this great institution. Also, all the programmes offered in the school are fully accredited.
Below is the official list of courses offered at the Kogi State Polytechnic for undergraduate students. This page will be updated once a new course is added. Kogi Poly courses are as follows.
Kogi State Polytechnic Courses
- Agricultural Engineering/Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Banking and Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Fine Arts
- Foundry Engineering Technology
- Hospitality Management
- Library Information Science
- Mass Communication
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering Technology
- Minerals and Petroleum Resources Engineering
- Mining Engineering Technology
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Statistics and Mathematics
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
Having seen the list of courses offered by Kogi State Polytechnic we believe you can find your preferred course of choice and wish to know their different cut off marks and what is required of you to get admitted into this great institution.
Just follow the link below, we’ve articles on Kogi Poly school fees and the school JAMB cut off mark. Just click on the above links and you will be redirected to those pages.
Kogi Poly Accredited Courses and Requirements
In order to get admission to study your preferred course, you need to meet certain requirements which are listed below:
- Have at least five (5) credit passes in WAEC, NECO or its equivalent in no more than two (2) sittings.
- You should be at least sixteen years of age at the time of application.
- All candidates must beat the current cut off mark for Kogi Poly.
If you meet the above requirements, you will gain admission to study your choice of course at the institution.
Hope you found this article on list of accredited courses offere by Kogi State Polytechnic help, you can share it friends using our share buttons.
For more clarification please leave a comment in the comment section, our team will attend to you immediately