In this page you will find ICPC Past Questions and Answers designed in a PDF format. The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) past questions and answers is a collection of ICPC recruitment pasts questions from previous exams which have been carefully answered here.
ICPC Past Questions and Answers
Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) are done shortlisting and next in line is their screening exams which is a keep determinant in selecting people for the job. ICPC job comes with a decent pay and this left them with a lot of applicants.
We have created a study material that will guide candidates who wish to secure this job. The best way to pass any exams is to study with the right material and that’s what we are here to offer. ICPC Past Questions and Answers is not just a random material but a study material compiled from previous year’s exams.
- Coller Capital Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- KMPG Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free Download
- Pedabo Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- Azman Air Cabin Crew Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
Getting study material is very vital because, it will help you prepare well before the actual test, meanwhile the efficient revision and study of these past questions and answers can boost your accuracy and confidence, improve your speed, and also give you a greater advantage compared to your fellow participants.
Samples of this study material
1. Reasons given by the perpetrators for the kidnap of the Nigerian Finance Minister’s mother on the 9th December 2012 was the Minister’s refusal to?
A. allow the emancipation of the Niger Delta
B. resign from office
C. approve 2013 economic budget
D. pay oil subsidy money
2. The dead sea is the most saline lake in the world because?
A. it is surrounded by saline rocks
B. sea water seeps into it
C. no river flows out of it
D. it is located in the desert
E. All of the above
3. Laws and rules are passed by the in Nigeria.
A. Armed Forces
B. Native Courts
C. Magistrate Court
D. Nigerian Law makers
E. House of Parliament
4. Which of these is odd?
B. Great gross
5. Which of these is NOT one of the Rs for waste minimization?
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: First Bank Plc
Account Number: 3068053830
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.