This page provides you with updated copy of Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Past Questions & Answers in an e-book format for easy download. This e-book can be used both on smartphones, tablets, PC, etc. and can also be printed out in case you prefer the hard-copy.
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Past Questions
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a Nigerian nonprofit organization established in 2009 to provide high-quality health and development research and services through technical assistance to the Government of Nigeria and other stakeholders in the public health sector.
This agency is done with their shortlisting and next in line is their screening exams and interested candidates are expected to get themselves equipped in order to secure the job.
- DPR Recruitment Past Questions And Answers | PDF Download
- BRISIN Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | PDF Download
- CITA Petroleum Recruitment Past Questions and Answers
- Maersk Pli Recruitment Past Questions and Answers | Free Copy
This study material will come in an e-book file that will be sent to you through whichever means you prefer (the options are listed in the latter part of this article). The Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative Past Questions & Answers is a preparatory tool to help shortlisted candidates for the Aptitude screening test have a glimpse of what the test will look like and also help them prepare ahead of time.
Below are procedures to download the full PDF Copy and samples of this study material have been also included in this article to prove the legitimacy of this copy.
Samples of this study material
1. The symbol for the Campaign against Aids is a ……………. Ribbon?
2. In 2013, Nigeria Celebrated her ………………. Independence Anniversary?
3. How many members constitute the lower legislative chamber in Nigeria?
4. How many Senators are elected from each state in Nigeria?
5.The National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme was established in Nigeria in the year…………….?
How to Purchase The Complete Past Question Paper
₦2,500 ₦2,000 (Two Thousand Naira Only)
Make a bank deposit or mobile transfer of ₦2,000 only to the account given below;
Bank Name: Union Bank Plc
Account Number: 0162562065
Account Name: Agunwa Franklin
Account Type: Savings
After making the payment Click Here to send the following;
- Depositor’s Name or Screenshot of Payment
- Name of the Past Question
- Active Email Address
to us on WhatsApp 08144822933 or Call Us On 07060635285
Once your details has been received and your payment confirmed by us, you will receive the past question in your email or WhatsApp within 5 Minutes.