Foundation Polytechnic admission form is out for ND program and now available for sale. The Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Form for the 2024/2025 Academic Session is on sale and can be accessed via the Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME registration portal.
Foundation Polytechnic, Ikot Ekpene is now open to receive interested student who wish get admitted into this great institution for 2024/2025 Academic Session.
Only candidates who chose Foundation Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking change of institution to through JAMB, and scored a minimum of 120 in the 2024 UTME are eligible to apply for admission.
- Federal Poly Bida Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Bali Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ekowe Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
- Federal Poly Ede Post UTME Form 2024/2025 Academic Session
This article contains valid information of everything you need to know about Foundation Polytechnic sales of Post UTME form, how to apply for the screening exercise, Opening/closing date for registration and screening date. Continue reading to see how to apply for the screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Screening
- UTME Candidates who chose Foundation Polytechnic as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to Foundation Polytechnic through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 120 in the 2024 UTME.
NB: Only applicants, who have chosen or changed to through JAMB and whose details appear on the Poly profile on the JAMB CAPS will be considered for admission.
How to Apply for Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Form
- Eligible candidates should use any of the methods below:
- Paper Application: interested candidates should come to the Admission Office on the campus and fill the paper application form. An admission letter will be issued on completion of the processes.
- Mobile Application: interested candidates should send their names, JAMB registration number, and course to 0706-809-2448. An admission letter will be issued within 24 hours of the receipt of the text message and the candidate will be notified to print out the Admission letter.
- Online Application: Interested candidates should log in to the website www.foundationpoly.edu.ng and fill Online Admission form
Steps for Online Application:
- Log on to https://foundationpoly.edu.ng, select Admission Form Link, enter your email address and phone number, and make a payment of two thousand naira (N2,000) excluding bank charges using an ATM card that has been activated for online payment.
- After payment, App ID, PIN and Serial Number will be displayed on the webpage. Use the App ID and complete the Online Admission Form. Print out the Completed Form.
- Return to the webpage after 24 hours and print the Admission Letter by clicking the ‘Print Admission Letter’ link if your admission has been approved.
There will be screening for all candidates on every working day. The documents needed for screening will be stated on the Admission Letter. There will be no form of examination during the screening exercise.
Candidates are requested to please note that the Screening Exercise is as scheduled in the screening exercise slip they printed out after their Online registration.
The scheduled date, time and venue shall be indicated on the test slip. Consideration will not be given to candidates who fail to take the screening test on the scheduled date and time.
All candidates for the screening exercise are required to stick to the examination dates on the test slip printed out during the online registration.
If you’ve any questions concerning Foundation Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form for 2024/2025 Academic Session which was not answered in this article please do well to leave your questions in the comment section our team will attend to you shortly.